We are looking for a Front End Developer who can develop effective user interfaces on the company website and mobile apps released to the public and Windows applications for internal or our customers' use. The successful candidate will work closely with other software developers to design or update the front end of our various applications and make them more efficient and maintain consistency across them. The Front End Developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to front end issues to help make our applications more visually appealing and enhance usability.
What We Can Offer
- Salary Range [Php 36,639 to Php 48,500]
- 20 Paid Time Off with 5 convertible to cash at the end of the year
- HMO with 1 free dependent
- Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Other exciting monetary allowances
- Great team, culture, and environment and tons of opportunity for career growth
Work Schedule: Night
Work Type: Remote / Office-Based
Position To Fill: One
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Product teams to deliver UI consistency across all our web applications.
- Assist in maintaining and enforcing design best practices across the company.
- Produce, maintain and modify frontend web applications and user interfaces.
- Work with Design team to translate UI/UX design wireframes into code.
- Provide and receive regular feedback on company's UI/UX.
- Ensure web applications are accessible across many platforms, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
What You Need to Qualify
- Hands-on experience with ES6 classes, JSON, and event-driven programming.
- Familiar with Twitter Bootstrap UI Toolkit.
- Experience with Git and cloud-based version control (GitHub/Gitlab/BitBucket)
- Analytical, inquisitive and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with .NET/C# a plus.